Sportingold - Football Memorabilia Autions
Skip Navigation Links
Sale Catalogue
Catalogue Amendments
Search for Lot
Sale Results
Catalogue Archive
Commission Bids
Sale Calendar
About Us
Contact Us


If you bid via you may either pay them a flat fee of £3 to register, in which case you pay the standard Sportingold Premium of 17% + VAT on all lots bought, or you can opt to pay 3% per lot, giving a total premium of 20% + VAT




Sportingold Football Memorabilia and Sports Auctions